Munmun Dutta is anand . She was born on 28 1987, in Durgapur, West Bengal, India. Currently, she lives in Mumbai, Maharashtra. She mostly works in Hindi TV serials. She also appeared in several music videos. She is best known for playing the role of Mrs. Babita Iyer in the long-running “Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah”. She has also appeared in many assignments.
|Known Name||Babita Ji|
|Date of birth||281987|
|Birthplace||Durgapur, West Bengal, India|
|Age (as in 2021)||34 years old|
|Famous Role||Babita Krishnan Iyer in TV serial Taarak Mehta ka Ooltah Chashmah (2008 to present)|
|Hometown||Kolkata, West Bengal, India|
|Current City||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hobbies||, , Travelling|
|Years active||2003- present|
Munmun Dutta Height/ Weight & Physical State –
The height of Munmun Dutta is approximately 5 feet 6 inches and the body weight is around 57 kg. She is a very fitness freak personality and does workout regularly in the gym. Her body type is hourglass slim and her full body measurement is approximately 34-28-34 inches. Although her hair colour is brown. She is fond of dyeing her hair and often wears a golden or blonde hair colour. She has sparkling star-like black colour eyes. She has no tattoo on her body.
|Height||5’6″ (168 cm)|
|Weight||57 kg (125 lbs)|
|Body type||Hourglass Slim|
Munmun Dutta Family Background –
Munmun Dutta was born in a Bengali Family. Her parents’ names are not known. She follows Hinduism and holds Indian Nationality. In addition, she is Kayastha by caste. Her father and her mother both are singers. Like her family, she also developed an interest in singing. So, she underwent training in classical singing. Her father died on 11 June 2018 after chronic illness. Currently, she resides with her family in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She is very close to her family.
|Father||Name not known (Singer, died in 2018)|
|Mother||Name not known (Singer)|
Munmun Dutta Educational Qualification –
She completed primary education from the local school of her hometown. She completed schooling from the Oxford Model Senior Secondary School, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India. After that, she did a master’s degree from the University of Mumbai.
|School||Oxford Model Senior Secondary School, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|College||University of Mumbai, Mumbai|
|Qualification||Master of Arts (M.A.) in English|
Munmun Dutta Marital status/ Relationship and More –
As of now, the marital status of Munmun Dutta is Unmarried. According to rumors, she was in a relationship with actor Armaan Kohli. But due to his aggressive nature, the relationship could not last long. It is also said that Armaan used to abuse Munmun physically.
|Affairs/ Boyfriends||Armaan Kohli|
Munmun Dutta Early Life –
Munmun Dutta was born and brought up into the well-settled family of West Bengal. She spent most of her childhood with her family. She has been very interested in artistic activities such asand since childhood. She completed a Master’s degree in English. In kolkata, she used to perform as a child singer for Akashvani and Doordarshan.
Her mother insisted her to pursue journalism and so she took the admission for the course, but she left it in between to go ahead with her career in the glamour world. While living in Pune, she started participating in fashion shows. She came to Mumbai and had her acting debut in Zee TV’s 2004 serial Hum Sab Baraati.
Munmun Dutta Favourite Things –
|Favourite Film(s)||Titanic (1997), A Walk To Remember (2002)|
|Favourite Colour(s)||White, Blue, Black|
|Favourite Player||Rohit Sharma|
|Favourite TV show||Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi (2016)|
|Favourite Food||Rasgulla, Italian, Bengali Food|
|Favourite Destination||Goa, Paris|
Munmun Dutta Net worth –
The net worth of Munmun Dutta is estimated to be $4 Million dollars. Her source of income is mostly from being a successful.
Munmun Dutta Career –
- Munmun Dutta started her acting career with the TV serial ‘Hum Sab Barati’ in 2004, which was telecasted on Zee TV.
- Next, she made her acting debut in the film ‘Mumbai Express’ (2005).
- In 2006, she appeared in the Film Holiday.
- She got her first breakthrough with the tv serial ‘Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah’ in 2008. She is playing the role of Babita Iyer opposite Krishnan Subramaniyam Iyer. She received immense popularity with the role and became a popular celebrity in the television world.
- She has also made her appearance in the episodic serial like C.I.D.
- In 2018, she featured in the short film ‘The Little Goddess’.
- She has worked in many TV ads and has done various assignments too.
Munmun Dutta Filmography –
- Mumbai Express (2005)
- Holiday (2006)
- Dhinchak Enterprise (2015)
Munmun Dutta Television –
- Hum Sab Baraati as Meethi (2004)
- Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah as Babita Iyer (2008- present)
Some lesser known facts about Munmun Dutta –
- Does Munmun Dutta Smoke? No
- Does Munmun Dutta Drink Alcohol? Not known
- She is trained in classical singing.
- As a child, she wanted to become a doctor but ended up becoming an .
- She started her acting career in 2004 with the TV serial Hum Sab Baraati.
- She even participated in a few fashion shows before entering the entertainment industry.
- She is an avid animal lover and loves to play with dogs.
- She also works for the street dogs and feeds them.
- She loves Dancing and is trained for it.
- She also appeared in several music videos.
- She is very passionate about travelling and wants to see every part of India.
- She is also a social worker. She is a supporter of the girl child education and is also paying for the education of her house maid’s daughter.
Munmun Dutta Social Profile
Munmun Dutta Instagram
Munmun Dutta Youtube
Munmun Dutta Twitter
— Munmun Dutta (@moonstar4u)