Meghna Malik is an Indian film actress, television actress & theatre actress. She mainly appears in Hindi television and films. She was born on 3 October 1971, in Sonipat, Haryana, India. She is best known for her role of Ammaji in the serial Na Aana Is Des Laado. She made her movie debut with the movie Neel Parbat Ke Paar in 2002 and in Television with the serial Yeh Hai Mumbai Meri Jaan in 2001. She also participated in dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa in 2013. She also worked in the sequel of Naa Aana Is Des Laado but she quit the show in 2018.
|Date of birth||3 October 1971|
|Birthplace||Sonipat, Haryana, India|
|Age (as in 2021)||50 years old|
|Famous Role||Bhagwani Devi/ Ammaji Sangwan in TV serial Na Aana Is Des Laado (2009-2012)|
|Hometown||Sonipat, Haryana, India|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Dancing, Driving|
|Years active||1998- present|
Meghna Malik Height/ Weight & Physical State –
The height of Meghna Malik is approximately 5 feet 5 inches and the body weight is around 60 Kg. Her body type is Slim and her full body measurement is approximately 32-28-34 inches. She has black colour hair and brown colour eyes.
|Height||5’5″ (165 cm)|
|Weight||60 Kg (132 lbs)|
Meghna Malik Family Background –
She was born and brought up in Sonipat in the Jatt family. Her father’s name is Raghuvir Singh Malik, who is an English professor and her mother’s name is Kamlesh Malik, who is a retired college principal. She has a younger sister named Mimansa Malik.
|Father||Raghuvir Singh Malik (Retired professor of English literature)|
|Mother||Kamlesh Malik (Retired School Principal & Writer)|
|Sister||Mimansa Malik (Younger, Senior Anchor & Producer with ZEE news)|
Meghna Malik Educational Qualification –
She did her schooling from Motilal Nehru School of Sports, Sonipat and Holy Child School, Sonipat. After that, she went to Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra, Haryana. She completed her Master’s degree in English after which she moved to Delhi, where she did an acting course from the National School of Drama (NSD).
|School||Motilal Nehru School of Sports, SonipatHoly Child School, Sonipat|
|College||Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra, Haryana|
|Qualification||Graduate (Masters in English)|
Meghna Malik Marital status/ Relationship and More –
Marital status of Meghna Malik is married. Meghna Married to Riju Bajaj on 19 November 2000.
|Affairs/ Boyfriends||Riju Bajaj (Actor)|
|Husband||Riju Bajaj (Actor) (m. 2000)|
|Marriage Date||19 November 2000|
|Children||Son – Not Known Daughter – Not Known|
Meghna Malik Favourite Things –
|Favourite Actor||Hrithik Roshan|
|Favourite Fruit||Sugar-Apple, Lemon|
|Favourite Colour||Pink, White, Black|
|Favourite Destination||Goa, Dubai|
Meghna Malik Net worth –
The net worth of Meghna Malik is estimated to be $1 million – $8 million dollars. Her source of income is mostly from being a successful actress.
|Net worth||$1 Million – $8 Million|
|Source of Income||Actress|
Meghna Malik Career –
- She made her debut in movies with the film Neel Parbat Ke Paar (2000) and in Television with the serial Yeh Hai Mumbai Meri Jaan (2001).
- Malik played the leading role of Ammaji in television series Na Aana Is Des Laado (2009–2012).
- She participated in the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa (2013).
- She also had supporting roles in several movies, including Chalte Chalte, Kuch Naa Kaho, and Taare Zameen Par.
- In 2016, she appeared in Star Plus’s show Dahleez as Advocate Suhasini Sinha.
- In 2017, she was signed up to reprise her role as Ammaji in Laado 2- Virpur Ki Mardani but she quit the show in 2018.
Meghna Malik Television –
- Woh Hue Na Hamare
- Yeh Hai Mumbai Meri Jaan (2001)
- Astitva…Ek Prem Kahani (2001)
- Har Ghar Kuch Kehta Haias Suvarna Thakral (2007-2008)
- Radhaa Ki Betiyaan Kuch Kar Dikhayengi as Revati (2008)
- Na Aana Is Des Laado as Bhagwani Devi/Ammaji
- Sangwan with Avika Gor (2009-2012).
- Kitchen Champion as Ammaji
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 6 (2013)
- Gustakh Dil as Barkha (2013-2014)
- Dahleez as Advocate Suhasini Sinha (2016)
- Bigg Boss 11 as Guest (2017)
- Laado 2 – Veerpur Ki Mardani (2017-2018)
Meghna Malik Movies –
- Neel Parbat Ke Paar (2002)
- Chalte Chalte as Farah (2003)
- Pinjar (2003)
- Kuch Na Kaho as Nikki (2003)
- Vaastu Shastra as an evil spirit (2004)
- Taare Zameen Par as Maths Teacher (2007)
- Zubaan (2016)
- Moksha to Maya (2018)
- Sehar (2019)
- Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas (2019)
- Angrezi Medium (2020)
- Saina (2021)
- Pagglait (2021)
Meghna Malik Web series –
- Bandish Bandits (2020)
- Mirzapur (2020)
Some lesser known facts about Meghna Malik –
- Does Meghna Malik smoke? Not Known
- Does Meghna Malik drink alcohol? Not Known
- Meghna learned acting from National School of Drama (NSD), New Delhi.
- After that, she started working as a professional artiste in National School of Drama(NSD) repertory company, Delhi.
- She got a breakthrough role in 2001 in the TV serial ‘Yeh Hai Mumbai Meri Jaan.’
- In 2012, she was chosen as the icon for the state of Haryana by the Election Commission of India.
- In 2013, she participated in the dance reality show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’ Season 6.
- She is an avid traveler to foreign lands.
Meghna Malik Social Profile
Meghna Malik Instagram
Meghna Malik Twitter
💖 watch on 🤗
— meghna malik (@meghna1malik)